DRIVER INSTALLATION IN NEW LAPTOP
One Of the most common problem faced by the users of any laptop or computer is how they can install the hardwares drivers after installing operating system. Sometimes drivers of some hardwares are automatically installed by operating systems specially in windows 7 while we installing windows updates.
Installing Drivers for DELL Laptops
DELL INC. supports it’s users in installing drivers for all it’s products directly from DELL SUPPORT
A few days back my freind bought a Dell Inspiron N5110 Laptop and broaght to me for intalling drivers after installing windows 7 ultimate. Most of the drivers were installed automatically with windows updates except Standard Graphics VGA CARD DRIVER, SM BUS CONTROLLER DRIVER & USB PORTS DRIVERS, another big issue was that before installing drivers the system battery backup was only 1.5 hours approximately 90 minutes.
As I have already mentioned that DELL Inc. provides drivers for all it products at dell.com, installing these drivers is very easy if we go through a simple step by step procedure.
- GO to DELL.COM
- Insert your laptop’s service tag
- Choose the option of all available drivers
- Before any other driver Download & install DELL SYSTEM DETECT
- Then Download & Install DELL SYSTEM UTILITY .”This will increase the battery time to approximately 4 hours.”
- Then Install DELL CHIP SET DRIVERS . “This will install SM BUS CONTROLLER DRIVER”
- After These Download & install other available drivers like CPU etc to ensure that your dell laptop work at best efficiency level.
Hope you will find this article helpfull.
TIP FOR ALL DELL LOVERS:
Always buy DELL LAPTOPS from DELL AUTHORIZED RE-SELLER & BUSINESS PARTNER & always install drivers from DELL.COM following the above procedure.